Friday 13 March 2015

My favourite Auckland food spots.


I'm always finding cosy new spots in Auckland to enjoy a quiet meal, and always dragging one friend or another along. So here are my top picks:

New Flavour: The food there makes up for their slightly lacking customer service. Although I understand some of the waitresses aren't fluent in English. Whenever I'm there the first dish to arrive at our table will always be the 'pork and Chinese cabbage fried dumplings.' Trust me you'll love them!



Welcome Eatery: Based in the heart of Auckland, its a go-to for me. Its vibrant green cafe setting is very welcoming (how ironic). But seriously, their 'Prawn Po' sandwiches are to die for!

Prawn Po' and pink juice. Lunch @ Welcome Eatery.

Good One: For that early morning coffee fix, or afternoon tea, Good One is it for me. Tucked away from the busy Ponsonby streets, its industrial theme makes it feel cold, but with a strange sense of warmth? They serve beautiful cafe style food, and make a mean coffee!

Good One | Auckland, New Zealand This is a fantastic coffee place for lovers of the brew! Back of Ponsonby Auckland

The Lucky Taco: Who doesn't love a good food truck? Sarah and Otis Frizzell are the proud owners of one located on Ponsonby Road. Their taste for Mexican food is impeccable, and they sure know how to cook up one heck of a feast! I love the atmosphere there, after a few weekly visits it seems I've become a regular customer. Now each time I visit I'm welcomed with a kind 'hello Sarah!'



Sarah x 





No comments:

Post a Comment