Sunday 22 March 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS

Highs and lows for this week.
Not on time :(

Highs:

- Auckland Topshop store opening on Queen street. I wasn't one of those crazy dedicated people waiting since the night before, but it was VERY exciting!

- Ponsonby market sale. Pretty sure I was in heaven. <3

- Ruby sale. Ah so many pretty things! I really want this
 
- Auckland Viaduct Harbour flower market. Beautiful, cheap, and organic flowers! (They make for some pretty sweet instagram pics!)

- I'm going away this weekend (for the first time in forever) nowhere too spectacular. We are going on a road trip to Ohinewai, Tokoroa, and then Rotorua. (I'll write a blog post on it)

- Not sure whether this this goes in highs or lows, but the other day I went into a store and tried on some Birkenstocks, for the hell of it. In my opinion they are quite possibly uglier than Crocs (which is saying something), but as soon as I put them on, I was quickly persuaded, honestly they are the comfiest shoes I have ever tried. Now I am seriously considering buying a pair.

Lows:

- Spent about $30.00 on Hulucat this week. Oh shit.

- Public speaking. I'm physically incapable of it.

- The whole Yaya Club thing, its just one big disgusting racist mess.

- Strong scented candles. They give me a headache, and make me feel sick. (Just got given three.)

The Viaduct Harbour Flower Market - Expect an explosion of colour and floral notes at Auckland’s first flower market.
Viaduct flower market.


Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment