Sunday 19 April 2015

FIVE ACTUAL GOALS I HAVE FOR 2015

Friend goals:

Quality over quantity with everything but with friends especially. Everyone should have those friends that they can be their complete selves around. The ones that give honest advice about everything including, boys, that dress you want to buy, and if that's the right filter/caption for your gram. And bonus if they don't mind the fact your fascination with lorde runs deeper than you will ever let on.

Life goals:

Be chill. I'm the kind of person who needs a plan for everything, and if I'm honest most things stress me out (especially anything to do who decision making). My aim is to stop sweating the small stuff, and know that everything works out as its supposed to.
- Find a hobby that doesn't include shopping, watching youtube videos, or someone else.
- Also, more fitness. Obvi.

Money goals:

When it comes to money and spending I'm THE worst so this is forever a goal of mine. Spend less, save more. The usual. But I feel like if I have it in writing I might try harder? Lol, probably not.

Travel goals:

Do more dope shit. It could be some extravagant European excursion, mid-winter getaway somewhere tropical. Or head up to the Mermaid Pools in Matapouri, honestly its probably one of the most calming places in New Zealand. Don't get me wrong I love Auckland, but I love leaving it more. Having trips planned gives you something to look forward to, you can leave the stresses of school/uni/work/life and come back all inspired and motivated.


Blog goals:

Advertise! I need to use different forms social media as a platform for my blog. I don't really like the idea of self promotion, but I think I can do it in a way that is interesting and cool to people my age. And also to post on a regular basis (I've been slacking off lately).

Mermaid Pools, Matapouri.
Mermaid pools, Matapouri <3

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment