Sunday 26 April 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS

Kizzie / 62 Models / by James K Lowe. 


Highs:

- I just watched a cool little web series called $1 Reserve it's about the connections we make with strangers when buying and selling on Trade Me. Defiantly worth checking out! 

- Broccoli from Taiko in Kingsland. Nothing better.

Ella's speech at the Taite. Oh my god, she's so awesome.

Lows:

- when someone drinks out of your water bottle, and you feel like you can't drink out of it anymore. 

- I ordered a pair of shorts online for my birthday (it's autumn, I'm crazy, I know), and received an email from the company (which I thought was a standard confirmation), I read it a week later, but explained in it that they had sold out. (And they still haven't refunded me?!)
+ I really wanted them cos Katherine Lowe has a pair ;(

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment