Friday 1 May 2015

FIVE THINGS I WANT TO BUY

1. AS Colour - Madison short.

I actually have no winter pyjama's because a.) I go insane wearing long pants to bed, I somehow manage to wake myself up in the middle of the night all tangled up. And b.) I have better (more exciting) things to spend my money on. So shorts are where its at for me, and these look comfy/amazing. (Also there are PJ pants in that same style if your unlike me and can handle them)



2. Lonely Hearts - Dita swimsuit.

I'm always hesitant when buying togs coming into autumn/winter, but I've realised I actually use them the same amount as I would in summer. So that makes me feel less guilty buying them in deep winter. And these are worth buying in any season <3

Dita Swimsuit



3. Urban Outfitters  - Locust Speckled Jersey duvet cover.


The duvet set I currently own at the moment is a Mason Dior one, apart from a little sun fading it's held up quite nicely. I bought it a little over a year ago, and still love it as much as I did at the start. But I'm in need of a new one, and UO do the best and most beautiful ones.



4. Meadowlark - mini Protea ring.

I own quite a few Meadowlark pieces, none with stones. But I have to say this is probably my favourite piece at the moment. It is the perfect size, the stone sits about 1 centimetre above my finger, but It's not big enough to be a statement (they do come in a cocktail size though) Totally wearable any time of day. I'd like it in rose gold with a smoky quartz stone sized to fit my index finger please, size N (I think) incase anyone was wondering.




5. Nike - Air Max Thea.


Because their amazing and I would never take them off. Ever. I'd sleep in them in my new UO bedding of course and wear them with everything. Including those AS Colour shorts.




Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment