Sunday 31 May 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS

Long island breakfast 7.3.15 / tumblr

Highs:

- Four day weekend!

- Ruby High-Winter collection - so very, very beautiful.

- Tomorrow I start Junk Free June. So today in my last ditch attempt to fulfil my unhealthy food desires, we had one hell of a lunch. (Including some healthy but ridiculously good charred broccoli)

- Campbell Live finale. I cried. :'(

- POMEGRANATE JUICE!!

Lows:

- I was looking forward to winter - but why SO COLD though?!

- Wait, can you call yourself a blogger if your blog seems to solely consist of 'highs and lows' posts?

- #Tags4likes. Have a sip of water mate.

{}{}{}

A pretty ceiling at the theatre on Broadway.

Very true words <3

Image of Samuji Lebel Trouser
I love these - but I do not suit culottes. :(

Pretty illuminated hands. <3


Sending winter warmness, 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment