Sunday 7 June 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS

Glassons edt. #5 campaign image photo/Darren Ankenman.


Highs: 

1. Last week's long weekend. I did literally nothing.

2. I'm seven days into #junkfreejune and I feel surprisingly okay. (Baring in mind I decided to cut out refined sugar & bread out of my diet instead) Oh, but I will mention I did have a sneaky cookie and coffee combo at Moustache while I was out yesterday. Don't. Tell. Anyone.

3. In two days iv'e cuddled two babies under two weeks old. OMG so cute. I love babies. <3

4. I've written two (by my standards) great posts, but they are more of a rant and there's a fair amount of explicit language. They don't really deserve a place on this blog so I'll post them on my tumblr.

5. Glassons edt #5 range, I think it's their best yet. (I'm eyeing up this and this.)

 Lows:

1. I actually don't have anything to complain about this week... weird, huh.


Love, 
Sarah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment