Thursday 18 June 2015

HEARTBREAK | PLAYLIST FRIDAY

I like to think that in some ways I have a realistic grasp on life, and that I can share it with you all, and that my little pieces of advice might help someone out. I spend hours editing the crap out of each post so I know what i'm actually going on about. I can't explain my mind, it's tangled and twisted, much like the ideas in it.

If you know me, Sarah, my blog posts are all over the place. But you know what? Humans carry around so many thoughts, emotions, and feelings that it's hard to put into words, let alone know what you're talking about. No matter who you are and what others have been through who you are trying to support, you need to have time for yourself. I know how it feels when someone's gone, and it feels like no one's ever gonna feel this heartbroken. Ever.

Heartbreak is one of the worst feelings in the world, its physically sickening. It feels like someone's cut your heart out of your chest, and decided to stomp on it. But however ~ time heals all wounds, even if it doesn't feel like it at the time. It still leaves scars and memories and reminders of what you once had, but that's okay, they're you. But when you've given all you can possibly give and it's not enough, what else are you supposed to give? 

But let me get one thing straight, you and no other person should make you feel incomplete without them. And you won't feel empty, I know it may sure as hell feel like it and you've given a little piece of yourself away that you know they could break. But YOU are your own person as a whole kidneys, lungs, emotions and all, no one can take that away from you.

Anyway, here is my little 'heartbreak playlist'. I tried to keep the sad melancholy songs to a minimum :)

All you had to do was stay - Taylor Swift
Take a chance on me - Abba
Dancing on my own - Robyn 
Jar of hearts - Christina Perri
Love me anyway - Ginny Blackmore
Since you been gone - Kelly Clarkson
Heartbreak dream - Betty Who
You (ha ha ha) - Charli XCX
Cry me a river - Justin Timberlake
Why don't you love me - Beyonce
Living for love - Madonna
The one that got away - Katy Perry
Turning tables - Adele
Too little too late - Jojo








From,
Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment