Saturday 13 June 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS

remix-denim-296
remix-denim-113

Moira from Clyne / Photo: James K Lowe / Styling: Katherine Lowe

Highs:

1. Rose Matafeo's comedy show 'Finally Dead' AMAZING! I loved the set, the outfits, oooh and Paul Williams! I could go on about this for ages but i'm going to stop there.

2. I don't know what it is about the photo on the left, (above) but I love it so much.

3.  I started watching Ted Talks (which are really interesting), and also developed my love my Tavi Gevinson - she's an angel. 

4.  Lorde just got back to NZ from London which means... she's one step closer to finishing her album, and I cannot be more excited about it!

Lows:

1. I'm fourteen days into Junk Free June. I've had no refined sugar, and I feel shit. :'(

2. Today I had a SERIOUS craving for cookies, and I had the stuff to make them, so I decided to make them (sugar-free). The first batch I made, burned. The second lot, I put too many on the tray and they stuck together and covered the whole tray (also dripped all over my oven).Then I ran out of flour, so now i'm hungry, grumpy and crying, and come to the conclusion I can't bake. 

3.  Acne. I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain myself.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment