Sunday 10 May 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS


winter gardens
Today at the winter gardens.

Highs:

- Meeting Karissa Pukas at the Benefit meet up, oh my god. She's SO lovely.

- Today (for mothers day) we went to Odettes - which mum thoroughly enjoyed. Also Storm and India and La Femme Fleur were set up out the front - so she got a beautiful bouquet, and a seriously good tea fix.

- Walking around the winter gardens today, and having More Like Drake stuck in my head, then remembering it's where Paul Williams shot it. Also then looking like a dick, having a little giggle to myself.

Lows:

- I somehow have managed to shift the bones in my thumb, and cause some quite painful tissue damage. So yeah.

- Trying to cook with sixteen kids under the age of six at once. It's SO hard, especially with blenders and curious fingers involved. I know someone who does it full time, it must be so mentally draining.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment