Saturday 16 May 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS


Maddy Budd / Photo: Evan Tetreault  

Highs:

THIS!

- I'm 16 days away from cutting packaged food out of my diet for The Cancer Society's Junk Free June. Feel free to get in on that action. Or you know, watch from a distance laughing, when i'm grumpy and starving. 

- I don't cook that often but on thursday I made these amazing sesame bagels with Marmite & Castello on top, and grilled them in the oven. It doesn't sound like much but man it was good. (I was possibly trying to rip off the ones they make at Best Ugly Bagels)

- Going through my Thailand journal - from my trip last year. (I might post a few entries?)

This. I don't know whether it is a high or a low, but be prepared to waste a few minutes of your life on it.

Lows:

- When i'm actually sick, and I bring out the cough lozenges in class. Everyone swoons.

- I haven't had Hulucat in over two weeks. I feel kinda empty.

- Acne. Um excuse me. WHYYY!



sssustenance / Tumblr


Alexa Chung / Tumblr


Vsanders / Tumblr


Kinfolk / Tumblr


Zara Pfeifer / Tumblr


Zara Pfeifer / Tumblr


The morning after / Malibu December 2013 / Tumblr


Marie Everth @ Clyne / Tumblr

X

No comments:

Post a Comment