Saturday 23 May 2015

HIGHS AND LOWS

The dungaree club / Photo: James K Lowe / Found on tumblr 

Highs:

- I'm headed over to Sydney soon (hopefully). To visit my brother, and buy shit loads of Muji linen! I've been eyeing this set up for a while now.

- I've started listening to Frank Ocean. I'd never really ventured into that locale of music before. Amazing. Fave songs: thinking 'bout you, swim good.

- The Lonely Hearts sale at Welcome Eatery yesterday. Apart from the fact that there was SO many people, making it slightly stressful. There was way more sale stock than I imagined, and I probably bought more than I should have - but oh well.

Lows:

- No Muji stores in New Zealand.  :'(

- On saturday I watched 'That Sugar Film'. Today I had an apple for breakfast - because i'm too scared to eat anything else. So that's how my day is going so far.

- When someone owes you money, but when you see them they don't mention it. So you feel like the bad guy bringing it up.

S xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment